The 6th Nordic Retail and Wholesale Conference 2018 took place in Reykjavík Iceland on November 8th and 9th 2018.
Like last time, a doctoral colloquium took place the day before the main conference, on the 7th.
The conference was organized and hosted by the Icelandic Centre for Retail Studies and the Institute of Economic Studies, University of Iceland.
Important dates and deadlines were
• Submission of extended abstracts: June 15th
• Submission of full paper, if applicable: September 15th
• Deadline for registration for NRWC 2018: September 15th
• Doctorial Colloquium: November 7th
• NRWC conference: November 8th – 9th
The conference venue was Hotel Radisson Blu Saga. The hotel is located close to the University of Iceland campus ground in the heart of Reykjavik.