The application should consist of a document (two to three A4 pages) that clearly states the local organizers aim of the conference, a motivation as to how you are suited to arrange the conference, a short descriptions as to how you fulfill the following Key Factors and a presentation of a suggested local organizing group. Also please include a three page (A4) CV of the local conference chair.
- The conference is to be held in a Nordic country at an institute of higher education such as a university.
- There should be a rather strong presence of local retail and wholesale research with sufficient resources for a local organizing committee.
- The conference venue should allow for the participation of at least 150 participants with a big room for key note speakers, a few smaller rooms for parallel sessions, and areas for catering as well as social mingling.
- The rooms for sessions and the catering area should not be too far apart.
- It should be reasonably easy for national and international participants to travel to the conference location.
- The overall costs for participants should not be too high.
- Affordable accommodation should be available.
- The distance between the location of the conference venue and the accommodation should not be too far and there should be an accessible transport system available if needed.
- The location of the conference should preferably, but not unconditionally, rotate between the Nordic countries.
Send your application to email@example.com.