The venue of the conference is in the Main building (“Päätalo”) (Address: Kalevantie 4, Tampere, Finland). The main campus is located in the city centre of Tampere, where it can be easily accessed from all the city centre hotels (1-10 minutes’ walk) and train station. All premises are located at the University main building and close to each other. There is a cafe (“Toivo”) nearby. Restaurant Juvenes (for lunches) also in the same building.
- Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/KTLJMbpsvDCdAfdw6
- Map of the city center campus: https://www.tuni.fi/en/map-city-centre-campus
The Welcome reception on 8th November will take place in Tampere Hall (“Tampere-talo”), Yliopistonkatu 55, 33100 Tampere. In the reception, conference participants will have the possibility the visit the world’s only Moomin Museum!
- Moomin Museum: https://www.muumimuseo.fi/en/etusivu/
- Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/4k3UxBJU3f58rW2LA
The Conference Dinner on 9th November will take place in restaurant Tampella, Kelloportinkatu 1, 33100 Tampere.
- Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/rUeKFGM2Y3jGmwfE7